DG.Love again..

They managed again to thrill me and left me speechless...
Without air,on mute,paused.
New collections from Designers Guild are still in DG style but somehow a little different.
Their way of using colour is still base line of that Dg distinguished look but without intense colour explosion.The whole look is about spring.
Fresh,clean lines,with blue as dominant tone and violet as detail tone.
All atmosphere brings Sea,lavande and sun in our living space.
I have fell in love with all new fabrics but one has become my favorite.
From Collection Borgholm,material Sofiero!
It remind me of one of my own designs.It is catchy,can be applied to modern or antique furniture and it looks fresh and cozy.
Very interesting new fabrics are from children collection "Around the world" .
There are for girls and boys and bring a wonderful joy,happiness and amazing play of colours for bedlinens or curtains finish. 
However,their managed to thrill me mostly with their idea to select famous french fashion brand Christian Lacroix to design limited collection for them.
This collection is like Lacroix.Unique,specific and so cheerful. 
I love their choice of colours and how they match them in stripes and play of geometry.
The whole creative team of Lacroix was inspiried by city of Arles.
Every fabric tells some story.
I prefer Riviera and Sol y Sombre fabric but others also are magical and so artistic.
kafenisanje i ostalo izgleda tako cool na ovim malim sofama,zar ne?:)
Beso,till other thrill from somewhere blow me away;)

Коментари

Najviše ste čitali